Multi Tweed Scatter Cushion
This Scottish inspired scatter cushion will add a heritage touch to any sofa or interior. It has a warm and cozy feel and will for sure add a touch of happiness into your home. It is the ideal piece for decors as well as a practical purpose. The tweed is primarily made from wool and is filled inside with recron. You may encounter variations from batch to batch hence if you are looking to pair products under similar room settings; you can opt for a bespoke order or take an informed decision about the possible variations.
Perfect Hand Crafted Accessory!
- This solid wood piece has a dimension of 45 (Width) x 45 (Depth) x 10 (Height) cm. The sizing defines a great addition to your interiors.
- This product is made using sustainable resources under a certified commercial plantation program.
- As part of the UK’s Waste Packaging Regulations, this product has a waste packaging component of 1.5 KG for 6 pcs. (Box weight 5.40 KG minus product weight 3.90 KG).
- Easy to care. Just avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for a longer lifespan.
- Packaging includes strong condensed cardboard edges, further layers of protections, secured hardware packaging, etc, to make sure that your items are delivered safely.
FREE SHIPPING in UK Mainland, 3 DAYS DELIVERY.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE 5 DAYS DELIVERY
About our Products
Please note that all of our furniture pieces are made from solid wood and are individually handcrafted. Do expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, texture, colour, knots, grain pattern, timber movement or specifications. These are an integral part of the natural occurrences of the timber along with rustic & handmade nature of the offered products and should NOT be constituted as defects
With clients in every continent our store ships internationally. Please note that for customers outside the United Kingdom a small shipping surchage applies.