Nordic Grey Painted Gallery Back Writing Desk with 3 Drawers
This writing desk has been constructed from 100% solid mango wood and finished in an oak-ish finish, it features a gallery back meaning you will have some space to store some pieces discreetly and have enough space for a laptop or a computer. It comes with 3 drawers each hand-painted in different shades of grey with 1 round cut out slot each, other features include 4 Nordic style legs. It can be partnered with the other grey painted pieces or stand-alone.
Perfect Hand Crafted Solid Wood Furniture!
- This piece has a dimension of 100 (Width) x 45 (Depth) x 90 (Height) cm. The sizing defines a great addition to your bedroom or indoors.
- This product complies with the ecofriendly treatment as the pest control used on the timber is environmentally safe, this is called Bi-flex.
- As part of UK’s Waste Packaging Regulations, this product has a waste packaging component of 2.9 KG (Box weight 25.2 KG minus product weight 22.3 KG.)
- Easy to care. Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for a longer lifespan.
- Packaging includes thermocol, strong condensed cardboard edges, further layers of protections, secured hardware packaging, etc, to make sure that your items are delivered safely.
FREE SHIPPING in UK Mainland, 3 DAYS DELIVERY
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE 5 DAYS DELIVERY
About our Products
Please note that all of our furniture pieces are made from solid wood and are individually handcrafted. Do expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, texture, colour, knots, grain pattern, timber movement or specifications. These are an integral part of the natural occurrences of the timber along with rustic & handmade nature of the offered products and should NOT be constituted as defects
With clients in every continent our store ships internationally. Please note that for customers outside the United Kingdom a small shipping surchage applies.