Solid Wood Triangular Tripod Stool
A very strong and compact little wooden stool, popular for use in kitchens, bars, and cafes. This stool is very sturdy yet light enough to move around easily, ideal for families that want to use their kitchen as a more social dining/breakfast area. This piece of furniture has a nice smooth oak-ish finish and is made of 100% solid mango wood. Every piece of furniture is individually handcrafted and includes swing care tickets explaining the cautions and aftercare instructions.
Perfect Hand Crafted Solid Wood Furniture!
- This piece has a dimension of 40 (Width) x 40 (Depth) x 42 (Height) cm. The sizing defines a great addition to your bedroom or indoors.
- This product complies with the ecofriendly treatment as the pest control used on the timber is environmentally safe, this is called Bi-flex.
- As part of the UK’s Waste Packaging Regulations, this product has a waste packaging component of 1.05 KG (Box weight 3.25 KG minus product weight 2.2 KG.)
- Easy to care. Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for a longer lifespan.
- Packaging includes thermocol, strong condensed cardboard edges, further layers of protections, secured hardware packaging, etc, to make sure that your items are delivered safely.
FREE SHIPPING in UK Mainland, 3 DAYS DELIVERY.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE 5 DAYS DELIVERY
About our Products
Please note that all of our furniture pieces are made from solid wood and are individually handcrafted. Do expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, texture, colour, knots, grain pattern, timber movement or specifications. These are an integral part of the natural occurrences of the timber along with rustic & handmade nature of the offered products and should NOT be constituted as defects
With clients in every continent our store ships internationally. Please note that for customers outside the United Kingdom a small shipping surchage applies.